Employment and Student Placement Opportunities
Are you looking to recruit a new employee?
Email your Job Description to Tiffany.Solomon@Goemans.com with the subject “Help Wanted”
You can include a Job Description and your company logo.
Date Posted: March 1, 2017
Mooza Wood Arts Ltd has been growing rapidly and we are looking for a qualified cabinetry designer to join our team. The ideal candidate will join a high-performing team of design and shop employees who consistently work hard to deliver a high-quality product, superb customer experience and promote our brand.
The perfect candidate has to possess the following qualifications:
- Vast experience in high-end cabinetry design and production
- Must possess technical understanding of cabinetry structures and the build process
- Ability to develop a complete design plan from concept to installation
- Develop preliminary kitchen designs based on client’s requirements
- Develop new custom designs using creative and innovative thinking while paying strong attention to details
- Must be able to generate full sets of shop/production drawings in AutoCAD
- Ability to prepare drawings for client presentations
- Software and sketching qualifications
- Highly proficient in AutoCAD
- Proficiency in Sketch Up considered an asset
- Highly proficient in hand sketching
- Ability to render considered an asset
- Team work requirements
- Possess strong team work ethics to support inclusivity and maintain high team morale
- Ability to work closely with staff designers and production employees
- Ability to prioritize and allocate time to each client based on project requirements, while continuing to support the production stages of other projects
- Ability to remain productive and efficient under minimal supervision
- Lead or attend meetings with clients, contractors and trades
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
If you wish to join our team and believe we are the right company for your career development, please send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Start Date: Immediately
Posted: Wednesday February 8, 2017
2Co.Design Build Inc. is looking for a Technical Designer for our Whitby Studio. We offer high-end custom cabinetry and we are currently looking for an ambitious and experienced individual to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate must have experience in the kitchen/bath and interior design industry with strong knowledge in custom cabinetry and millwork design.
The ideal candidate must be able to:
– Work with design team to create detailed 2020 shop drawings
– Prepare accurate shop drawings for production using site measures and appliance specifications
– Follow and ensure appliance specifications accurately work within the design- Communicate effectively with designers on all details of the project
– Detect and correct any errors within the design drawings
Desired skills and experience:
– Minimum 5 years of experience in kitchen/bath and millwork design industry
– Proficient in working with 2020, Version 2011 or higher
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Requires excellent time management skills to meet deadlines
– Must be a detailed oriented individual with organizational skills
– Must live in Durham Region
– Hourly Wage based on experience
• 2020: 5 years
• Technical Design: 5 years
• Kitchen & Bath Design: 5 years
Please forward resumes to: Michelle Peer
Posted: February 6, 2017
Project Manager / Kitchen & Bath Designer
Kitchenarchitecture+ seeks an experienced Project Manager / Kitchen and Bath Designer. Qualified candidates must have at least 5 years of experience in residential kitchen and bath design or interior design architecture.
Qualifications & Characteristics:
- Ability to manage projects from conceptualization to completion, developing and maintaining detailed project schedules and budgets.
- Strong computer skills, proficiency in AutoCAD.
- Well spoken, energetic, and detail driven.
- Ability to meet and maintain relationships with high-end clientele, demonstrating professionalism and patience.
- Coordinate projects between clients and contractors.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously and meet all deadlines.
- Possess extensive knowledge of interior design principles and practices.
- NKBA certification an asset.
If you are a driven individual who enjoys building relationships with people of various backgrounds and are looking to work for a company that offers their customers a high level of service, this position is the ideal opportunity for you.
Remuneration to commensurate with ability and experience.
For immediate consideration, please send resume / portfolio and cover letter to email@example.com
Student Placement Opportunities
Are you looking for a little extra help? What about a student placement?
Email your Student Placement Opportunity to Tiffany.Solomon@Goemans.com with the subject “Student Placement”
You can include up to 50 words and your company logo.